• Where does my case stand

Dear Sir Madam,

My property case is in Small cause trial cases and as per my last 2 hearings please let me know what does the below details mean and where does my case stand.
Business:Resumed Adv for plff present. Deft and his adv absent. Matter adj for steps for furnishing amended copy.
Next Purpose:Steps At 11 AM	
Next Hearing Date:08-03-2016
____________________________________________________
Business:Resumed Both the advs present. Matter adj for furnishing amended copy of plaint as a last chance to plff.
Next Purpose:Steps At 11 AM	
Next Hearing Date:15-04-2016

Z V P
Asked 9 months ago in Property Law from mymbai, Maharashtra
Religion: Other
It appears that the party who has filed this cases has brought some amendment of his petition which was allowed. After allowing of such amendment it is the duty of the person whose amendment is allowed to file fresh amended plaint in court and to serve a copy of such amended petition to the other arty.
Since the same has not been done for the lats two dates a warning has been given by court and has given a last chance.
1)in first hearing defendant and his lawyer were absent so court adjourned hearing and directed plaintiff to furnish amended copy 

2) plaintiff must have made application for amendment of plaint . court has directed plaintiff to furnish amended copy of plaint . last chance has been given to plaintiff in this regard .
1) trust is the plaintiff 

2) you   are the defendant 

3) case would take minimum 5 years to be disposed of 

4) after judgment if any party is aggrieved they can file appeal against said order 
your case is now entering trial phase. Your lawyer has asked the court for amended copy of plaint (the plaintiff has not given any amended copy of plaint till date and the court has given him the last chance to provide amended copy of plaint on or before 05-April-16.
Once he trial court decides, you/ other party can choose to appeal in the district court if not satisfied with the order. 
Trial courts in mumbai normally decides the case within  18 months (provided there are no adjournments).
Hi, in your case plaintiff has to file amended plaint, if you are the defendant in the case then it is the responsibility of the plaintiff to file amended plaint and you need not worry about that.
1. The court has given a final opportunity to the plaintiff to provide a copy of the amended plaint to the defendant's counsel. If the trust has filed the case then it is the plaintiff whereas you are defendant.

2. The tentative time frame of cases can be told only by a local lawyer.

3. The judgment of small causes court can be appealed to a higher court.
If you ar the plaintiff in this case, it appears that the plaintiff has filed a petition for amending the plaint and the same has been allowed by the court.  Therefore on that basis you have to take steps to file the amended plaint as also you may have to amend the original plaint filed initially  before the court with the proposed amendments that are intended to be incorporated in the plaint.  So by next hearing the plaintiff has to take steps to carry out the orders passed by the court.