1) She has filed a case in session court /Family court only and not in the High court as earlier mentioned by me. I am not sure about the charges but I am predicting that she must have filed DV, maintenance and divorce case as I have not received any summons yet. Will it be a wise step to file any counter case against her as for ex. she has taken around Rs 25000 of my hard earned money with her from my house, apart from her luggage and valuables. Do I need to file an FIR for it or a case can be filed directly in the court and will it be advisable to file such report/case.
Without knowing what case she has filed before the court how do you conclude that she has filed DV, maintenance and divorce case. All these three are different cases and cannot be clubbed together, so confirm.
What type of counter case you think you can file against her?, Do you want to file a theft case against her for the amount of Rs. 25,000/- taken away by her?, you can proceed but not for the luggage she has taken with her because they may belong to her and you cannot object to it. You can file a criminal complaint directly before court provided you have lodged a similar complaint with the police and they seem to be ineffective.
2) You may decide based on the prevailing situations on this.
3) Will it be advisable to evade any summon issued by the court, at least initially, as I am still hopeful for a peaceful solution and bringing back my wife. If the summon is not received will it give a breathing space of 20-25 days before the second summon is issued or the same summon is reissued.
Dont do that, you can present and express your opinions before court, the court may consider your request accordingly.
4) Can the case be transferred to my hometown on the grounds that her brothers are threatening me and if my appeal is considered on such grounds, do I still need to pay her the travelling and other expenses.
If the threat persists and you anticipate threat or danger to your life, you may proceed with that also.
5) Most importantly I have 2 houses, one exclusively in the name of my mother where we are residing and another one, a flat which is under construction and is in joint ownership of me and my mother and loan for the same has been availed by me. Do I need to transfer the property to someone else so that my wife cant have a claim on it.