• Revive my appointment offer

Sir, I am Schedule Caste Candidate selected for the post of Sub Inspector, General Duty in Sashastra Seema Bal dated 16th September, 2014 through Staff Selection Commission.  In the meanwhile, my father suddenly expired on 8th September, 2014 leaving behind myself and my mother. So whole of my family structure got demolished due to the sudden death of my father. He was still in service. I requested Hon’ble DIG (Pers) vide my request dated 20.10.14 to grant me an extension of time for joining and the same was granted to me up to 15.03.15 by Assistant Director (Pers II) . But however, I was  under medical treatment due to Infection Hepatitis  and  I had submitted due medical certificate on 07.03.15 with the recommendation of the Doctor that I am likely to be under this treatment till 24.03.15  since I didn’t fully recover and the doctor further advised me another rest from 25.03.15 to 08.04.15, so I asked for further extension and again submitted medical certificate but the request was refused  DIG (Pers) 29.06.15 certain reference of existing rules (which is only grant 6 month extension by SSC ) has been quoted in cancellation letter but those rules are unknown to me. My Mother is Rheumatoid Arthritis patient & suffering from knee problem very long time and after death of my father, my mother was mentally unstable and was not able to overcome this adverse circumstance lonely and she is totally depend on me. This was my responsibility to look after my mother and make her comfortable as possible so that she does not get hurt additionally due to my father’s death.  So I could not join during that period because Firstly My Father Expired then I was Hospitalized and further My Mother was Mentally Unstable and Depression. Due to adverse circumstances prevailing that I was infirmity and my appointment was cancelled. And  again I requested to Director General Sashastra Seema Bal on 22.12.2015 for explaining all my adverse circumstances, considered my request on humanitarian grounds and please allow me to join my duty but same was refused my request by Assistant Director (Pers-II) dated 20.01.2016. Sir, I am also belongs from Schedule Caste Category and Poor Family so It is not possible for me to again compete for selection due to financial crippled. In my family have no earning member  please sir tell me  my appointment offer can revive again?
Asked 10 months ago in Civil Law from Delhi, Delhi
1) your appointment letter cannot be revived .

2) you have been granted 6 months extension by the authorities.

3) further extension is not possible hence your application was rejected 

4) you will have to appear for exams again through SSC if you want to take a govt job
1.You can approach the home ministry with a request to provide you an exemption under the given circumstances and revive your appointment as per the selection.
2.In fact, as the authorities area acting as per provisions in law and therefore no legal action can be initiated. for the revival of your appointment.
3. As your father died while he was in service, you can move a petition to employ you on compassionate grounds and considering the fact that even otherwise you are well qualified and eligible to be appointed on basis of an appointment that was already given to you.
you cannot be prevented to join this job because :
1. your illness.
2. no notice is given to you before refusal order.
3. there is no reasoned decision in your case.

file a mandamus writ before the high court and pray to join training in next or in subsequent batch. Your seniority may be loose but you have right to resume training. 
Actually you have lost all the opportunities given to you for accepting this employment.   You must first of ll understand that the law or rule is not meant for any individual but it is common for all.  you may be having thousand excuses but the law has only one reason that is law. You were granted sufficient opportunities to join the employment which you failed to utilise quoting some flimsy reason. Your sickness and your mother'health problems cannot substantiate your reason for not accepting the employment even after the deferment period granted to you by the competent authority.
However, since you state that your grounds are genuine, you may, even now, gather all the evidences in your support and file a writ petition seeking court's interference to advise the competent appointment authority to consider your case on humanitarian grounds. The chances are very bleak but without trying to exhaust this last chance you cannot be certain that you have not attempted even the last opportunity that was available before you.
Your request had to be considered passionately and not refused due to rigid rules. The remedy for you is to challenge the order of DIG in the High Court which can quash it and pass the appropriate orders.