• Someone has built house on land that belongs to me

Some one have built house in land belongs to me , now what should i do & what will be the possibility to recover the land . It's almost 3 years now the house is built.
Asked 10 months ago in Property Law from coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
1) you should issue legal notice to person to demolish construction carried on your land 

2) whether building plans have been sanctioned in municipal corporation ? plans would not have been sanctioned if he was not owner of land . you can write to municipal corporation to demolish illegal construction done 

3) you can also file suit to demolish the unauthorised construction made and for delivery of vacant land to you . 
you should contact a local lawyer and proceed legally 
The remedy available to you is to file a lawsuit for eviction of the trespasser from the land owned by you. If the title deed is in your favour you stand a very good chance to recover the land. A criminal complaint for trespassing can also be filed against him,
Hi, The person who has build the house has no right to construct the house in your land so at the earliest you have to stop him to further construction but now construction is over so you have to file a suit for deceleration and possession  of the property before the Jurisdictional court. 
If you have the property purchase details and the registered sale deed in your possession, you may lodge a complaint for the land grabbing offences. 
Did you enquire from the people who have constructed and occupied your property about this and the authority of their such act?
Besides you may lodge a complaint for criminal trespass.
You may file a eviction suit as well as for reliefs for trespass.
What will be the possible positive % at my side if i go legal , i am holding document of land.
You have to approach legally to this issue.
You may try all the above steps suggested in my earlier reply
If you have registered document in your favor, you have bright chances to recover the property from the illegal occupant. 
Check the how much area illegally possessed by someone. Find out the area.File a suit for recovery of possession and injunction against the trespasser.  Check your area in title deed , obtained a location sketch from village office as per revenue records and title deed. Cope with evidence in favour of you and start to fight .

Meet a local lawyer .