1. This might lead you to a dangerous trap if NBFC is not brought in to the loop,
2. NBFC is holding the Title deed of the building and your Vendor is the title holder of the said building,
3. What will you do if the NBFC releases the original title deed to the owner after receiving the payment from you and the owner does not handover those mother deeds to you?
4. Moreover, the sale made to you is illegal without taking NOC from the Mortgagee,
5. You can ask the builder to hand you over a NOC of date prior to the date of your registration,
6. Act very carefully.