1. Assuming that your father's property was a self acquired property and has died intestate(without executing 'WILL'), then the property would devolve to your unmarried brother(1 share), Son & Daughter of your other brother who is no more(1 share to be sub divided b/w Son & daughter), Wife & Son of your another brother who is no more(1 share to be sub divided b/w Wife & Son), Wife of yet another brother who is also no more(1 share), Elder sister who got married when both parents were alive(1 share), Husband & successor Son of the elder sister who is no more(1 share to be sub divided b/w Husband & Son), younger sister(1 share) and youngest sister(1 share).
2. In other words, each main legal heir would be entitled to 1/8th share in your father's self acquired property.
3. You will have the right to claim 1/8th share in the property when this family home is sold.
4. The Supreme Court ruling is in respect of ancestral property and this ruling will not have any impact in the instant case.
5. You are entitled for right to residence as also right to claim your share as and when the property is sold.