• Mother-in-law is ruining my relation with husband

my mother in law has two twine sons, they both only listen to their mother's and try to avoid listening father, elder brother has done love marriage with a bengali girl, they both used to stay at hyderabad post marriage after 1.5 years of marriage my sister in law left her job in hyderabad and brother in law got transfer in delhi they both shifted to delhi. Later my mother inlaws interferance with my brother in law and sister inlaws life related to personal and sexual interference she decided to rejoin and gone hyderabad and shifted there now staying alone from past 1 year however, my brother in law is staying with with us, me, my husband, mother in law and father in law, now my mother in laws interference is again spoiling my relation with my husband, she stops us to create any sexual relation, if i say anything to my husband he goes and directly throws in my mother inlaws mind that she is saying this that bla bla bla, i have tried to speak to my husband politely but everything is going to her now i need help because being a girls we cannot stay with our mother inlaw and my husband is saying i cannot leave my parents and saying if u want to go away from my parents get your divorce papers ready
Asked 2 years ago in Family Law from Delhi, Delhi
1. This is very commonplace dispute between married couples.
2. You do have problem in the house but not grave enough to dissolve the marriage.
3. Do bear patience, everything will change with passing of time.
4. Try not to make you MIL feel insecure and do not tell anything bad about your MIL to your husband even if it happens to you.
5. You try to earn trust of your husband.  You will certainly tide over the trying times.
what do you want from your relation
1) you should suggest to your husband to  visit a marriage counsellor . he will help in resolving all disputes in your marriage . 

2) if situation is beyond repair file for divorce by mutual consent 

3) in the alternative you can stay in rented place with your husband and yet your husband can be near his parents
Almost in 90% of Indian homes such a situation prevails. Have patience to sustain the married life amidst various ups and downs. Patience pays at the end.  Better to take the help of a marriage counsellor to counsel your husband and to resolve problems in your marital life. For you the problem may appear very big, but in reality, it is a common situation in almost all indian families and you can tide over the problem and secure your marital life and the present situation does not/should not warrant you to think about divorce.
obtain divorce by mutual consent and move on in life
if he  is ready then go for mutual divorce
For mutual consent divorce both the parties should agree for divorce. If your husband is not agreeing then you may file contested divorce but it may take 2-3 years.
 It seems there is lot of problem in adjusting in the changed relationship in the house, you as a daughter in law and your husband's mother as a mother in law. I do not ask you to make adjustments/ compromise, but it is a suggestion if you wish to be with our husband and in this marriage use your wisdom and wits to be peace with your mother in law. Since your husband is not at home always it is the in-laws who  are with you. 
Being a working woman you have more responsibility as you cannot neglect either your home or the office .

You have legal option if you decide to file for divorce. You can file 498A for cruelty by your husband and inlaws, and can proceed to file divorce on this ground.