1. Collect all the papers related to the property and conduct a due diligence of the property by making at least 13 years search of the property,
2. Collect the offer letter or brochure of the builder inviting buyers to buy the property,
3. After that get a agreement for sale executed incorporating the minutest of details,
4. Engage a local lawyer having expertise in the field of dealing with property matters to conduct due diligence in this regard,
5. After being thoroughly satisfied, book he property,
6. The fees for verifying the property papers should be within Rs.10 K though it varies from place to place and lawyer to lawyer.