• Need Information

I got an idea with which the GST collection will increase for sure..want to submit the idea to GST council.. if my idea is implemented I want to get benefit financially from government of India..what are the ways before me?
Asked 1 year ago in Intellectual Property

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

8 Answers

Awarding a citizen for any suggestion/idea beneficial is in total discretion of the government. A citizen cannot seek any reward for giving such idea. There cannot be trade off between government and a citizen. 

Ravi Shinde
Advocate, Hyderabad
4065 Answers
42 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You will be rewarded by any award according to government of India and not be benefited in the GST.

Ganesh Kadam
Advocate, Pune
12932 Answers
256 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0


submit your inputs to 

Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs

  1. Hepldesk:[deleted].

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
94922 Answers
7572 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear client first of all you have to put in the idea to the GST authorities

Anik Miu
Advocate, Bangalore
9008 Answers
110 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Since you are neither an adviser nor in charge of the planning committee or that you have been appointed by government to involve in such activities which is not in existence, no such proposal would be entertained, you may not even get any response from the authorities concerned for your such voluntary acts. 

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85123 Answers
2215 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can submit the proposal with the said condition 

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
32067 Answers
183 Consultations

4.1 on 5.0

why is this question posted here!!!

it does not seek any legal information

do you think lawyers are your agents?!!

just google about GST council and do whatever you want

why you want to take a lawyer's services for all this!

no legal aspect is involved in your query

dont make a mockery of the profession!

Yusuf Rampurawala
Advocate, Mumbai
7537 Answers
79 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You are free to do so with the GST council. I am sure whether they'll give you monetary benefits or not. You'll have to negotiate that with the Central Government itself.


Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
6303 Answers
102 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer