• Not allowed to speak to my Child

sir, i am married for the past 10 years. i am central govt group A employee. Past 5 years my wife has started abusing me for no reasons and insult me in front of my friends. she threatens me that she will  go to police and frame me in false charges. she has gone to her parents place a week ago. She is not Allowing my Son to talk to me neither she is talking and have put her fone OFF . her parents are not picking my fone.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Chandigarh, Chandigarh
Religion: Hindu
do you have your wife email id ? if so send her email to that effect that it is over a week since she has left for her matrimonial home and request her to return soon as you love her a lot . also mention repeated phone calls made by you  to her  but phone is always switched off
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46869 Answers
2772 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, you have to file custody of child before the family court and also visitation right.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4561 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

what do you want from your relation,want to end it or want to fight
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

1. Since no case has started as yet, it is better to negotiate with her and bring her back peacefully.

2. However if all your efforts fails then as last measure you can file suit for custody of the child where you will get at first the visitation right of the child.

3. Before all these do try to douse the flame amicably.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
13175 Answers
175 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Decide what do you want out of this relationship,

2. If you want to continue, approach her through elders of family members & friends and wait till she returns,

3. If you finally decide to end this relationship, collect all the documents of her ill treatment &

4. File a divorce suit on te ground of cruelty.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18806 Answers
454 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Send an intimation to SSP/Police Commissioner of your district mentioning the threat of false implication by your wife. This will come to your rescue in the event your wife carries out her threat. You have to be more cautious as you are a government servant.

2. If your wife does not allow you to meet your child then file a case for child custody.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23176 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer