• Abusive son......need urgent help

     Its so unfortunate that i am asking help for such a humiliating matter.The problem is that my eldest son (who is 32 years now) abuses me and my wife i.e his mom n dad,too much.Even sometimes he tried to beat me with a rod but my youngest son intervened and i became safe for that time.But my youngest son cant be with me 24 hours and 365 days as he has his carrer.So many times i thought that i should go to police but again i am in a fix that would they have any solution for this problem.What are the laws regarding this matter ??Sir kindly help me out from this hell....i would be grateful to you.

Prof. S.K.Mishra
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Darbhanga, Bihar
Religion: Hindu
you must file a police complaint and on civil side you can file suit of permanant injunction against your son,that he be restarint coiming in your house
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

you can move senior citizen tribunal in this regard and obtain orders restraining your abusive son from entering your house and assaulting you . in addition also lodge police complaint  against your son .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46788 Answers
2768 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Report the matter to senior citizen tribunal of your area to take their assistance in restraining your abusive son from tresspassing & assaulting U & yr.wife and  also lodge a police complaint.
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1653 Answers
109 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Immediately lodge a police complaint against your son. He can be arrested and put behind bars under stringent provisions of law. Simultaneously move to Senior Citizen Tribunal against your son seeking a restraint order against him.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23140 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Lodge a police complaint immediately giving details of the assaults on you including the dates and times of such incidences,

2. Mark a copy of your complaint to the S.P.,

3. Who is the title holder of the property you are prsently staying? If it is in your name, take a restrain order from the Court barring the entry of your son in your house,

4. Lodge a complaint before the Senior Citizen Tribunal.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18772 Answers
453 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer