• Divorce from husband

Hi , 
 I had a love marriage 6 years back without parents support and from day 1 I am facing his drinking problem, also he used to hit me back but then I never complained. Recently 6 months back he was drunk and again tried to hit and I called local police they gave him warning but I didnt do FIR, also then he next month he was drunk and did a accident and the car brought by me was destroyed.
then last 2 months we had fight and he went somewhere without letting me know, he came after 2 month. But next day he found some of my nude pics alone in my laptop without face he got upset and telling me that I should file a divorce , also he never much contributed financially. I brought a house he just paid the brokerage and furniture cost  but he says he wants share in the house. He never gives any salary to me , most he spends in drinking.
 I want to know if I file a case can he contest and win the case with my nude pics. I dont want to stay with him anyways.
Asked 2 years ago in Family Law from Navi Mumbai, Madhya Pradesh
1. You are silent about the reasons of taking nude pictures. If this is in relation to any extra-marital affair then certainly this would go against you.
2. if you think that this marriage has come to an end for all practical purposes, then it is better that both of amicably resolve this issue and file a suit for mutual divorce.
He may win the case based on nude pictures proving adultery that you had extra-marital affair and you have not given us the reason why your nude photos were there in the laptop.  Best solution would be to go for Mutual consent divorce.
1) you should disclose complete facts of your case . are you having any affair? 

2) why were your nude pics in laptop?

3) best is to go for divorce by mutual consent .  

4) refuse to give him share in the house . since you are the absolute owner of house your husband cannot claim any share . 

5) if your husband insists file for  divorce on grounds of mental cruelty
contesting divorce is not a easy job,any way if you do not want to live  better go for mutual divorce
well for fun you dont upload your nude pics .

2) anyhow if you file for divorce your husband can refuse to give you divorce .

3) contested divorce petitions take around 5 years to be disposed .

4) advisable to go for divorce by mutual consent
What fun did you get by indulging in proxy questions.  In the same time some one who is in dire need would have got the solution through this portal.
Not disclosed facts or it is a proxy question.
Well if he succeeds in proving that you uploaded your nude pics on internet though without revealing your identity he will succeed in obtaining divorce in which event you will lose the right to claim alimony/maintenance from him.

If you do not want to stay with him then both of you should apply for mutual divorce.