1. You shall have to file divorce suit in India on legally acceptable ground eafter one year of completion of your marriage. Having boyfriend in India and chatting with him explicitly is no ground for seeking decree of divorce in india. Your POA holder can file a divorce suit in India on acceptable ground. Your POA executed in USA shall have to be notarised by the appropriate officer of Consulate of India,
2. She shall have to contest the case by appearing by herself or through advocate appointed by herself or her POA holder on the dates of hearing the case. In case o body attends to the case, it will be decreed ex-parte,
3. Yes, if they become her POA holder to attend the said case,
4. It is difficult to predict since it depends on yur advocates persuasive skill.Absence in consecutive 4/5 hearings are enough to ask for ex-parte hearing order from the Court,
5. You shall have to serve at her last known address and also publish the notice in two local Newspapers to call it good service of notice.