1. What was the High Court Order?
2. Did you not add prayer to pay salary for the entire period your father was kept out of service?
3. if not, then send a claim before the railway authority claiming the said payment of salary with interest and damage with in 30 days,
4. If they do not act, file a Writ Petition against inaction of the Railways praying for a direction for payment of he salary for the period your father as kept out of service, damage and cost,
5. If High Court says you to file a suit in place if W.P., pray for interim order for atleast payment of the pending salary where as damage and cost will be claimed whole filing suit before the Civil court.