- As per Supreme Court judgment, wife is expected to move in with the relatives of their husbands, follow the rules and customs of their home, and ideally, blend in seamlessly as a new daughter.
- Further, the court granted divorce to a man on the grounds of “cruelty” after his wife refused to share a home with her in-laws.
- Further, If wife is not supporting her husband for the enjoyment of life and denying relation, then the husband can get divorce after filing a divorce petition before the court on this ground.
Further, As per Delhi High Court, physical intimacy is an essential aspect of marriage and a wife's continuous refusal to have such relationship with her husband can be a ground for divorce,
- If she is not interested to live with you, then try to take her consent for mutual divorce.
- If, she not agrees for mutual divorce, then file a divorce petition on the above mentioned grounds.
- Since, she has left you, then for your safeguards, you can lodged you complaint before the police and higher official, as an information, after mentioning the details and also for threatening to implicate you in false dowry cases.
- Further , if you want to live with her , then firstly send a legal notice to her and ask for join the matrimonial life with you ,
- If no response, then file a suit for restitution of conjugal right before the family court.