If you need a divorce then file a divorce petition under the ground desertion and cruelty.If you have a desire to live with wife and child try to file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights in a court of law.When either of the spouses has withdrawn from the society of the other without reasonable cause, the other person may file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
You can file the case at ludhiana court.(where the husband and wife last resided)
If you want to see your child and custody of child file a petition UNDER SECTION 7,10,17,25 OF THE GUARDIAN AND WARDS ACT 1890 AND SECTION 7 (1) EXPLANATION (G) OF THE FAMILY COURT ACT .
Guardian and wards card are empowered to determine the issue of child custody.
1. Permanent Custody
2. Interim Custody
3. Visitation Right
There is no fixed formula can be laid for fixing the amount of maintenance. It has to be in the nature of things which depend on various facts and circumstances of each case. The court has to consider the status of the parties,their respective needs, the capacity of the husband to pay, having regard to reasonable expenses for his own maintenance and others whom he is obliged to maintain under the law and statute.
While calculating the maintenance.
1. Total monthly Income of both Husband as well as Wife.
2. Number of children’s
3. Number of years of marriage.
4. In case of the Income of wife is 50 % of Husband's salary then she do not get maintenance.
5. In case if she has to take care of her child also then in such cas maintenance amount would be more.
6. If the wife is well qualified and well settled then percentage of maintenance would be less but yes now a day maximum cases goes in favour of wife only.
7. Or else if you do not want to share your salary and property then you convince your wife for a permanent alimony in which whatever she will demand you have to pay her in one attempt then she will not be able to claim for any other thing in future. But all this you do it as per the court procedure to avoid in future problem.
8. As regard to distribution of you salary between three wives, I would like to inform you that yes you have to pay all three wives maintenance but again I will repeat the point no. to 4 again.
9. One important point while divorce neither Wife nor the Husband can claim property of someone else.
10. A wife can claim the property which is earned by her Husband.
11. Yes man can get a benefit of this law, I\in statue it clearly mentioned that either of the parties can claim maintenance, that is either Husband or Wife, even you can claim maintenance from your wife if you may able to prove that you do not have earning source and your wife has earning sources and she has also acquired a properties in her Name.