• What to do when my neighbor plays loud songs

I am from Delhi.
From few days my neighbor is playing songs in very high sound I contacted him few time but he don't care about us.

In this case what to do please suggest.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from New Delhi, Delhi
make police complaint.

write down your problem on a piece of paper and submit it to the local police station.

You may do so also.

Complain against your neighbour as he is creating nuisance in the jurisdictional P.S. either by calling the Police over phone or by personally handing over the letter to SHO about the nuisance.

where do you stay in delhi,make a written complaint in police station and if they do not take any action file a private complaint under 200crpc in the court of metropolitan magistrate

Instead of filing a police complaint you may move to court and seek injunction against him.

just call police helpline number . In Bombay it is 100 . they would dispatch patrol van immediatedly and take your neighbour to task

File a police complaint at the local police station for the said nuisance commmitted.