• This guy is threatening me

My problem is very different and please I need advise on what to do. Please help me.
Ive been in a relationship with a guy for three years.  Ive been going through a health issue called mullerian agenesis. I shared my problem with him when I was 19 and now im 22. I introduced him to my family long back and now im fed up of being with him and wanted to break up. Even after my health problems we have had an intercourse even when it is difficult to do with my health issue. He has created many problems already during the relationship and ive forgiven him always. He shared my health problem with one of his friend even when I asked him not. He his his age with me he is an year younger to me. I came to know it late. Now recently I came to he is money minded and thats why he wants to stay with me. I stopped talking to him a month back.  I talked about a break up in front of my mom and still he is not ready to leave me. I blocked his contacts. Later he called my mom and I told I would call the police if he blackmails me anymore. Later after two days he texted up my friend saying he would spoil my life forever if he wants. I hav shifted my place and now im staying in chennai for two months.  My parents are in bangalore.  Two days back he came to my home in bangalore at 7 in the evening.  He kept ringing the door bell for half an hour and kept calling on my mom's mobile. Then my dad came from office and told him to leave the place in a nice tone and he said not to text me hereafter  He left but then again he is sending me emails. I don't want my parents to know about the sex relationship we had they are very emotional.  I don't mind staying single throughout my life but I wannt to get rid of him.  Im very scared to go to the police as he may later try to harm us.
What can be done to get rid of him? Pls I dont want to be with him. Please help me
Asked 2 years ago in Constitutional Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
1. You have already done enough possible things to get rid of him. Had he been a man he would have understood your actions. But it appears he has some other devious plans.
2. Be aware of him. I think lodging complaint for blackmailing and stalking is appropriate actions. Do not 
worry, he can do nothing but you do take legal step lest he thinks you to be a helpless person.
If he is sending you e-mails, contact  cyber crime cell in Bangalore. You can do this without informing your parents. Also lodge a police complain as soon as possible as this might affect your safety. He can not harm you after police complain. You don't have to mention your new address. In your complain if possible give his parent's name & address too. Change your e-mail id and stop communicating with social networking sites for the moment. Tell your parents to take precaution and do not entertain him at all. If he is a working person, send a copy of police complain there too.
I have already advised the ways to protect you.
Now it is your choice whether to adhere to such suggestions or run the risk of getting harmed as sitting ducks.
At once complain against him in the jurisdictional Police Station and also in All Women P.S. and Cyber Police Station.
You don't have to reveal intensity of your relation with him to anyone. Have courage and do the needful to save your family as well as yourself.
Thanks for your appreciation.
act as advised by experts . you should now bow down to his black mail tactics . file police complaint  of stalking against him . Under IPC section 354 A (1), whoever follows a person or attempts to contact such person despite a clear indication of disinterest and whoever sends messages in a manner that results in fear of violence or distress would be booked for stalking. If convicted, the accused can be jailed for one to three years.
Do not take this lying down. Immediately file a police complaint against him for stalking. If he is convicted he may be punished for up to 3 years.
thanks for your appreciation