I would like to know the means by which I could get telephone bills with incoming & outgoing call log of my husband. How do I obtain this? Is there a legal risk in obtaining it? I need it to analyse whether my husband is in adultery or is caught up in some financial mess. Kindly advise.
I got married in Sep 2014 and now my husband is trying to push me for mutual separation. My marriage is not conjugated & I do not want my marriage to fall apart. I do not even know the actual reason or his intentions. Telephone bills could give me some clarity, how do I go about this?
Thanks & Regards
Asked 2 years ago in Family Law from Thanks & Regards, Lucky, Karnatka
1) ONLY YOUR HUSBAND CAN APPLY FOR ITEMISED BILLING WHICH WOULD REFLECT THE CALL LOGS
2) SERVICE PROVIDER WOULD NOT GIVE YOU THE DETAILS
3) CONTACT A DETECTIVE AGENCY . GATHER EVIDENCE OF HIS EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR IF ANY
How does a detective agencies get access to these bills? Is it legal to obtain it through these agencies? If an agent can get it then why not the spouse? Especially with a good will to save a marriage. These agencies are quite expensive, Could you suggest any that are reasonable?
Asked 2 years ago
1) detective agency would gather evidence of your husband extra marital affair if any
2) they would not be able to obtain itemised bills of your husband mobile number
Trust in marriage is extremely vital for your marriage to thrive. Trust is also the most important thing that makes pursuing any relationship worthwhile. Without trust, a healthy marriage or relationship can not exist. Loving an unlovable person is something many of us do all the time. To respect someone who is not worthy of respect is much trickier, because we think of respect not primarily an action as much as it is a feeling.
Watch him carefully. If you are too much curious, you may just ask casually but never make it sound like suspicion. Then you start showing irritation and ask him not to do that when you are around, as you two are not having ‘Quality’ time together.
If you think agencies are quite expensive then check following things
1. When the call comes at any hour of the day
2. When he receives frequent SMSs
3. When that call / SMS started coming at odd hours, may be middle of the night or past midnight
4. When he misbehaves with you, for no reason
Discuss the matter with very close relative / friend who can influence your husband and try to solve the problems amicably .If needed met a marriage counselor or physiatrist
Hi, it is better contact detective agencies and they will help you to obtain the Bill details and the detective agencies have obtain the bill through the police department and it is illegal and you can't produce it as a documentary evidence any where.
Telephone bills would not give the details of conversations your husband had with anyone. The call details cannot be had by an individual, the service provider will not oblige to the individual, but you can procure them through an order of court.
The detective agencies also may not be able to get the details because it is an invasion of privacy of the customer.
1. Call records are provided by the service provider only if there is a court order in this regard or sought by an investigating agency subsequent to the registration of a FIR. No detective agency can fetch the call records for you.
2. It is illegal and impracticable to obtain call records through a detective agency.