• Parking issue with neighbour

My neighbour parks his car outside my house ..when we object he says I have taken permission from Ground floor owners to park outside ur house .when we complain to police the neighbours either bribe the police or agree to remove that time and next day again park the car and say the same thing that we taken permission..this causes lot of inconvenience  pls suggest a remedy or any legal recourse. Thanku and regards.
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from New Delhi, Delhi
are any parking slots fixed by the society? if so he has to park the car in slots allotted to him only .
He has to obtain permission from the society and not some individual. Raise your objection in society meeting. You can ask for written permission to park the car. complain to the police should be in writing.
Make complaint to the RWA and if there is no RWA,file case in court for injunction.For details and legal help you may talk to me on phone.
parking  slots  forms part of the common areas. builder cannot sell car parking slots . your neighbour cannot park his car in front  of your gate and obstruct your entry and exit points . contact a local lawyer .
1. It all depends on the terms mentioned in your sale agreement or sale deed regarding parking, when you purchased your flat,

2. Without knowing complete fact, it is not possible to give proper advice.
1. Your neighbour cannot park his car in a manner which obstructs your entry and exit to your flat, but this is subject to a clause to the contrary in the agreement. 

2. Parking gates cannot be locked unilaterally by any one. 

3. Get the sale agreement vetted by a lawyer to get a clear picture with respect to your right to have an unhindered access to your flat. You may move to court against your neighbour if he continues to obstruct your entry and exit to your flat.
its a civil matter,police will not help you ,if society is not helping then file a case in civil court for  injunction by this process you will get fast relief