Dragging people into court
by this time, i think my name and my case may become familior among the lawyers in this website. this is just a continuation question.
* If i agree for MCD , my wife's parents will accept it only if i give them compensation. What her parents say is if i dont agree for MCD with alimony, they will go for contested divorce. My doubt related to that is as below :
* Will my ex girl friend and family dragged to court ? Her parents doesnt even know this relation also. If they come to know about it, there might be some suicide case there in their family as they dont expect her daughter to be in a relation with me as she is married.
* Can my wife's parents get compensation if they submit the history of my talk with ex girlfriend including vulgar ones. Will court ask her to appear court to do an interrogation on our earlier talks ?
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Surat, Gujarat
What you expect from a lawyer to suggest? You have made a mess of your life. If you're so concerned about your girlfriend's family, you should not have done such act. Being married to one woman and having relation with another married female, you've spoiled three lives. Your wife can initiate even a criminal suit against you (I wonder why she's not done so till now). Better agree to her consent terms, even in contested divorce she has right to apply for maintenance from you.
1)you should post all your queries in the same thread . the problem is you open new thread and experts who have not replied to your query earlier may not be aware of full facts of your case .
2) we have already advised you that since you did not have any physical relation ship with your ex girl friend after marriage and the chat history is made your wife does not have any case against you .
3) dont bow down to black mail tactics of your wife . if you are unable to pay alimony demanded for MCD refuse to pay . if wife wants divorce by mutual consent terms have to be settled mutually by consent of parties
4) if your ex girl friend is made a co respondent and false allegations are made against her she can sue your wife for criminal defamation .
5) she can appear in court and deny having any physical relation ship with you after marriage
Others might be familiar with your case, but I am not. I do not remember the factual background of your case. Either post the facts fresh or continue the previous thread.
As the name itself suggests 'Mutual consent' means give and take policy. Both should agree unanimously for certain points to be drawn before MCD. One has to sacrifice certain things for the benefit of another and vice-versa.
1. You should have continued your earliet thread,
2. As informed earlier, your wife does not have a case at all based on your premarital chat records,
3. However, she can of course involve your fiancee by filing the chat records which will not be accepted by the Court as a ground for divorce since those chat records are of premarital dates,
4. From the chat records, it is not possible to known her address, so she can not be made a party..