1. If you have decided to go for divorce from him, then it will be O.K. for you to take PG trade license in your name.
2. Your husband may create problems regarding the property and finances, but it has to be effectively countered to your advantage.
3. Yes, you can take up forgery case against your husband, even after taking up PG license in your name.
4. If he agrees for Mutual Consent Divorce, it's well and good, so that you can save time and money. However, you can go for contested divorce based on the evidence you have against him like forgery, mental harassment, etc.
5. If he's unemployed, he may claim for alimony/maintenance from you, if you take up trade license and run it on your own.