Husband not coming for second hearing in Mutual Consent Divorce
I filed a 498a case against my husband and after 6 months, we both applied for mutual divorce, MOU was signed by both the parties, he returned all the sthreedhan items and paid half of alimony at the time of filing divorce petition.
Now is not coming/responding for second hearing and want to reconcile with me but I wanted to move on and start a new life. Iam thinking of applying for a contested divorce
1. How can I close this Mutual divorce petition.?
2. It's been two years since the separation, I left my husband and now living with my parents and can I file divorce on the grounds of desertion.??
3. I have a phone call recording wherein he abused me verbally and asked for divorce, I have no other evidence against him except this, to what extent it is admissable.??
4. During our conjugal life, everymonth I transferred my salary to his account, he used to ask my salary everymonth citing some financial necessity, Can I show these statements against him in court to prove cruelty..??
5. He said he can delay the contested divorce to the maximum possible time, what can i do for fast trails and completion of case..??
Asked 2 years ago in Family Law