• Sale procedure of floors in Delhi

I own a residential plot in Shalimar Bagh. Originally, this was my father's property. After his demise the property was released in my favor through a relinquishment deed by my mother and sisters. I am presently constructing 4 floors plus stilt on this plot. If I wish to sell one or two of the floors, what are the documents that need to be given to the buyer(s) at the time of sale? Do the four floors need to be independently registered in my name before selling any of them?
Asked in Property Law from Delhi, Delhi
1) please contact a local lawyer . was relinquishment deed duly registered? has the property being mutated in your name . ? 

2) are your building plans duly approved ? you can sell flats by sale deed duly stamped and registered.

thanks for your appreciation . original sale deed for floor has to be handed over to purchaser . you can keep certified copy of sale deed

yes you can hand over the original s of the property to the buyer ,but still check with an lawyer

There is no need of registering four floors separately in your name. But the floor which you sell need to be registered in the name of buyer and he will get the original transfer document.

Give the buyer the original Absolute Sale Deed of the particular floor and copies of Relinquishment Deed, Plan and mother deed.  You need not register any of the floors separately in your name.

At the time of sale the original sale deed shall have to be handed over to the prospective buyer as you will cease to be the owner of the plot. There is no legal obligation to register the floors separately in your name.