1. The child is born to both and both the biological parents are having equal rights on the child.
she can be a feminist but that in no way can deprive the rights of the father over the child.
Her unilateral decision to name the child with her own design without consulting the husband and not giving any regard or respect to the feelings of the father of the child is not only illegal but against natural justice.
She can agitate only if her personal rights have been affected by her husband's attitudinal behavior and not that she can establish her supremacy by taking her own decision on the bringing up of the child especially when the marriage is still subsisting or she has not been given sole custody by an order of the court.
You can object to it and also refuse to pay maintenance to the child due her arrogance and deprivation of your rights over the child.
2. If it is is insisted that you have to relinquish your custodian rights and are forced to give sole custody to your wife upon legal separation, then you can add this sentence that your wife shall not claim maintenance towards the child's bringing up that she will take care of the child on her own.
You can insist on child visitation rights if at all she would claim maintenance to your child in future.
3. No FIR or criminal case is liable or maintainable.
However you can file a child custody case and seek visitation rights to visit your child periodically as per the schedule or time table given in the application seeking visitation rights.
4. If the sole custody of the child and relinquishment of visitation rights to visit child has been made in the decree and judgment in the divorce case, you may not be able to pry for both or either at a later stage.
This decree of divorce cannot be even appealed against .
5. It is your will and wish, there is no legal infirmity in making any such demands.