• Marital dispute

Sir
    I and my family is trying for mutual divorce but my husband has demanded some time to give his approval for divorce. I am in doubt that maybe he file any complaint or application against me in this period. What should I do in that case?
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
1) wait for some time . if your husband dose not reply within 3 months then you can file for divorce unilaterally 

2) subsequently said petition can be converted into divorce by mutual consent

If he doesn't agree to mutual consent, go for a contested divorce. But it  will take a lot of time.

First of all do not worry so much,every problem has a solution,what are the reasons for not appearing for mutual divorce,kindly explain in detail

your husband should be worried  that you will file false cases . you need not worry . if your husband takes legal advice his lawyer will also guide him to obtain divorce by mutual consent

Hi, dont worry about that he can claim maintenance under extra ordinary circumstances and it is the duty of the husband to maintain his wife and children.

if he is sitting in the shop he cant be unemployed .you can in reply draw attention of court to fact that husband has family business . 

any how discuss with your family and decide .

thanks for your appreciation

as i  mention do not worry ,in case of any issue you can contact us