• Domestic violence case

actually we r not acepting sumon becoz adress is wrong we never resid on these adress they notice in newspaper so what next we do
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Chandigarh, Chandigarh
Religion: Sikh
You have to appear on the basis of the newspaper publication otherwise court will pass ex parte order. On appearing raise the allegation of false address.
Prithwish Ganguli
Advocate, Kolkata
21 Answers
12 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

if a party does not appear in court after receving summon ,then the court may proceed against him and pass exparte decree
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

3.5 on 5.0

It is in your interest to accept the summons. If you do not accept the summons then court will inevitably pass an order against you.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22964 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1)if summons have been published in local newspapers better attend court on next date . 

2) in the event you fail to appear court will pass  orders in your absence
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44208 Answers
2562 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, you have to engage the service of the advocate and contest the matter in order to protect your interest.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4528 Answers
202 Consultations

4.3 on 5.0

you can scan Vakalatnama and send it to respondent . he can take print out and return it duly signed . it may take   a week certainly not 2 months .you dont need to take more time from court for filing vakalatnama
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44208 Answers
2562 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer