• Porn sex

Me and my husband leading very good  life... Now he started watching Blue Films...

He is asking me to do what is on the video... I really do not like to do those things... 

he likes me to do Blowjob/ Doggy Style positions... Im not comfortable.. Sometimes he lets me off. sometimes he is forcing me to do which i dont like..

Except else he is very good.... Can I file a case on unnatural sex claims..
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Pondicherry, Puducherry
you really do not need to file a case for this,as filing case will affect your relation with him,probably you can solve this issue amicably

try to sort out things amicably

1) your husband cant force you to have anal sex or force you to give him a blow job .

2) refuse to acede to his demands but  dont  file any police complaint . it may ruin your marriage

better visit a marriage counsellor with your husband . if you file police complaint it will ruin your marriage . better option would be to file for divorce with mutual consent

Having sex in a particular position or giving a blowjob does not amount to 'unnatural sex', albeit your husband cannot force you to do all that. You can refuse to do this if you do not feel like doing it.

As suggested by Mr.Sethi take him to a marriage counsellor. If he does not change then you may apply for divorce on the basis of mutual consent.