• How to take divorce from govt job wife

My wife don't allow marital relation with me, since last 4 year, so I am mentally disturbed, she is govt employee,we have 4 year female childe, our child is deaf and dumb ,so I want divorse from my wife,she is ready but her parents dsnt allow him to do so,,is it possible to get divorse from her,how can I proceeds..
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Karnal, Haryana
Religion: Hindu
it is advised ,if both the parties are ready then go for mutual divorce which will be completed in 7-8 months
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

3.5 on 5.0

best way for you to go for for mutual consent divorce. regarding maintenance is no issue in between you
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

3.9 on 5.0

1) refusal to have sex amounts to mental cruelty . 

2) file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty . 

3) in case your wife agrees it can be converted to divorce by mutual consent
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44153 Answers
2561 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. If she does not have conjugation with you then you are a victim of cruelty. Hence, you may apply for divorce.

2. If she does not agree to joint divorce then you may alone apply for divorce on the ground of mental cruelty.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22958 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer