First of all, take note of the fact that
1. The legal heir can claim their respective share only after the demise of the owner but during the lifetime no one can claim the property, however, an injunction suit can be filed by the legal heir having vested interest in the property restraining the person to transfer, alienate, mortgage, sale, etc
2. The Delhi High Court had ruled in 2016 that an adult son had no legal claim on his parents' self-acquired property. The Court held that “Where the house is a self-acquired house of the parents, a son, whether married or unmarried, has no legal right to live in that house and he can live in that house only at the mercy of his parents up to the time the parents allow” said the order.
now, to the query:
1. your wife can file a case of domestic violence against you, and your parents and she can claim an injunction from being turned out of the house,
Domestic violence has a wide meaning and it covers the economic abuse also,
2. Since, you alongwith your wife is working in the hospital, therefore, you both can claim appropriate amount as remuneration,
3. since, the matter pertains to the commercial space, therefore, you can take a ground that you are earning your bread from this place and eviction may lead to loss of earning.