• Matrimonial fraud

Hello experts , I got married on 2nd june 2013 at time of wedding husband and in laws given us false bio data in which age and education was wrong I am just 25yrs and husband is 40yrs old , I am a graduate girl but he not even completed his schooling and later on we also come to know that stated income was also wrong now my husband always threaten me for divorce and left me at my mom place From last 55days not ready to take back me to my matrimonial home I still want to continue my relation but husband and his family not agree for the same when I told my husband I will take legal action he simply said I m ready to go jail but will not stay with u pls suggest me what can I do ??? I want to bound him to take me back coz I think marriage is long time commitment can't break this relationship just bcoz of family issues .pls guide me I am very confused
Asked 2 years ago in Family Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
you can file RCR in court
you can not force your husband to live with you. only the ting you may get many relief from him as per law
there is no law in India which enforce any party to live with each other.
1) your husband has cheated you by supression of facts of his age , educational qualifications and income . 

2) it makes no sense in continuing relationship with fraudster . you will be better of filing for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty and seek alimony  and other reliefs . divorce petition can be filed only after one year of marriage . 

3) in the alternative you can file for annulment of marriage under section 12 HMA on grounds of fraud
1) even if he is only showing 30%of his income in his income tax returns you can prove that his income is double the amount by drawing attention of court  to his life style , family business of rental taxi etc . 

2) in your divorce petition you mention that his yearly income is rs 10 lakhs . you can also cross examine him on declared income statement . 

3) if you dont want divorce file    domestic violence case and claim compensation for  mental torture you have undergone . also seek maintenance , right to stay in matrimonial home etc
thanks for your appreciation