• Property regularisation

mehul b thakkar on May 2, 2014 at 12:19 pm said:

sirs/madam,
i have industrial building constructed in the year 2007 ~3000sq. feet builtup area,on 26.5 x 54 dim. site .the site is in kssidc peenya 2nd stage area, building is constructed without sanction plan, but the site is registered in my name through absolute sale deed.
I want to know the procedure for paying tax which is not paid last 7 years, also the location of the site and ind. building is now under BBMP LIMITS.
REGARDS,
MEHUL
\9845541010

Reply ?
Please contact jurisdictional BBMP(Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike) office, Bangalore and pay arrears of tax.  You say that the building you have constructed is without sanctioned plan,  for that Akrama-Sakrama scheme is in the offing and is awaiting Governor's assent and  when once it gets assent of the Governor of Karnataka, there will be a prescribed penalty for deviation and if you pay the amount, the building will be regularised

construction of building is illegal if construction carried out contrary to plans . if there is any scheme wherein it can be regularized on payment of penalty then do apply for regularisation . . you can contact Mr sastry as he is from bangalore only

Thank you Mr.Ajay Sethi for suggesting my name. Mr.Mehul please wait for the Akrama-Sakrama Scheme which will be implemented very shortly.

Hi, you have to pay the taxes in the jurisdictional BBMP office and for regularization of plan you have to approach Akaram Sakrama scheme.

we have advised that in order to make title clear and marketable you should wait for the akaram sakrama scheme being finalised

The construction of building is illegal if it was not backed by any sanction plan. Apply for regularization if there is a plan chalked out by local government.

Wait for the implementation of akaram sakrama scheme as suggested by Mr.Sastry.