• Ancestral property (Grandmother's) Rights

Hello Sir/Madam,

My Grandmother has given her property to my father as a gift deed and he has now decided to sell the same and buy a new one. Do i have the rights on the existing property my father has ? 

And can i stop him from selling the same without my consent?

If he buys a new property with my consent by selling the property(lent by grandmother), then what are my rights on the new property if its still in my father's name??

Please please advise on this issue.
Thanks in advance !!
if it is an ancestral property then only and if it a self acquired property then not

Hi, it is the property of your father he can don anything........ you dont have any right to question it.

if it is your grand mother self acquired property and she has executed gift deed your father is absolute owner of said property . 

you have no rights on said property . your father can dispose it as he pleases . you will have no rights on new property purchased by your father from sale proceeds

How did your grand mother acquire the property? If it was her self purchased property then as an absolute owner thereof she had every right to gift it to her son. After the gift was made your father assumed absolute ownership over the property which cannot be impeached by you. Consequently, you have no rights in the property gifted to your father by your grand mother and thus cannot stop him from selling it in the manner he desires unless and until you can by some semblance of evidence prove that property was not purchased by her (grand mother) from her own sources of income.