1. As per law, your grandfather is having his right to transfer his self acquired property to anyone as per his wish , and no one can right to claim over the same during his life time.
- Hence, he is free to gift self acquired property to his married daughter , but having no right to gift an ancestral property .
- Legally all the sons & daughters having equal right over the ancestral property ,and any son or grandson in the absence of his father , can claim his share during the life time of your grandfather.
2. No, directly he cannot named in the name of grandson without taking the consent of other legal heir of deceased son .
- The deceased sons share ie. 1/5 would be distributed amongst all the legal heirs left by the deceased.
3. During the life time of daughter , the granddaughter will not get any share .