• Illegal encroachment of some part of my property

Dear Sirs,
I  & My four family  members have purchased land site at Karkala Taluk , Udupi District ,  purchase agreement has been registered under the sub registrar at Karkala  on 28- 05- 2013.  All we are staying at Mumbai.
Now we are understand that  some part of land was encroached by adjacent landlord   and built a house, even some part of house construction is covered in our land area.
Now i want to get back entire part of my land. 
I looking for valuable advice  how can i go head with legally get back the land . Where & whom should i lodge complain this matter.
Thanks and regards,
Chandrahas Salian
09833030797
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
you will have to approach civil court for this

In order to recover your land after removal of encroachment you will have to file a law suit for possession in the civil court. Your remedy lies only before a court of law. 

In addition to a case for possession you may also file a criminal complaint for trespass against landlord.

1) file criminal complaint of trespass against landlord 

2) file civil suit for possession in civil court in udipi . 

3) contact a local lawyer

Hi, you have to file a civil suit for deceleration and possession  of the property and also mandatory injunction for demolishing the encroached portion.