I have given my shop to lady on rent with proper agreement between both of us
its been more than 2 years she is not paying rent properly nor she is entering into fresh agreement i do not want her as a tenant what will be the strong procedure to make her vacate from my premises.
Asked 2 years ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Telangana
1. Default in payment of rent is a legal ground for the eviction of the tenant.
2. You can issue a lawyer's notice to her to pay the rent and vacate the premises. If she does not honour the notice then you may file a case for her eviction and recovery of rent in the court which can order her eviction as well as payment of the rent.
WHAT WHOULD BE THE APPROX TIME FRAME FOR THE MATTER TO SETTLED UP?
Asked 2 years ago
It may take 1-2 years for the case to be decided. Before going to court you can issue a lawyer's notice to her. If better sense prevails on her and she vacates the property you will not be required to go to court.
1)issue her notice to vacate premises on expiry of leave and licence agreement
2) if she refuses to vacate file suit for eviction
3) disposal of suit would depend upon pendency of cases in your city
1) if there are any arrears of rent payable in the notice call upon her to pay the said arrears too .
2) contact a local lawyer .
You can file a suit for eviction on bona fide requirement.
Eviction suit takes time to dispose of. Generally i takes 4-6 years.
A. Failing to non payment of rent in time would liable to evict from the premises.
B. Issue a legal notice to the tenant to vacate the premises by paying arrears of rent.
C. If no use from the notice, file a eviction suit before the court and it will take minimum 1 to 2 years subject to workload in the particular court.
You can issue her a lawyer's notice to vacate the tenanted premises due to default in rental payment as well as expiry of rental agreement period.
If she fails to obey, you may file a eviction suit to evict her due to non payment or rental amount.
Send a lawyer notice for arrears of rent and eviction from the shop on bona fide requirement. If she is not vacate after the time period , proceed with law . File petition for eviction under the ground on bona fide requirement and arrears of rent .Contact a local lawyer.