• How to divorce my wife living alone for last 3 years

Before three and half years back, my wife was in relationship, which I don't know, but once people living in my colony aware me about that but she deny for that.  After six month, When I left from my office at 10 O'clock at night, all mohalla was gathered in front of my house and my wife was in the home,  They told me that my wife was with her boyfriend alone near yamuna pusta and people caught them and they beat the boy and took in written about the relationship between them and signed all people about 20 nos.  It happened 3 years back, and I left my wife since then, She was with her parent home 1 years with my 2 children.  After one year, she try to come back, but I accept her by saying that if you are true file case either on me, or the people, or your boy friend who has given in written about your relationship with him and she left and file a case in CAW on me, after 2 hearing, when lady police read the letter and told my wife about the fact, immediately she drawback the case and left the 2 children with me and go back to her parents home.   As well as my knowledge, she is not living with her parents.  
Please tell me how to file the case for divorce.
Asked 2 years ago in Family Law from Delhi, Delhi
you can file divorce but the point which is to be kept in mind that contesting divorce take time and money ,it is always advised that you go for mutual divorce for that you will have to obtain consent of your wife also
you file divorce either mutually or regularly but regular divorce take more time & money
file for divorce on grounds of adultery . if your wife does not contest you will get exparte divorce . if your wife contests then it will take some years for divorce . 

better obtain divorce by mutual consent
Infidelity of your spouse entitles you to apply for divorce on the ground of adultery. Gather all evidence to support your case in court. Since she has committed adultery it is highly unlikely that she will agree to joint divorce on the basis of mutual consent.