• Property sale agreement

First of all sorry for my english
my Father is selling a property which has been gift deeded to him
and the buyer is requested to make an sale agreement (already done sale agreement)
buyer has given a copy to check and proceed further but me and my father not so good at understanding procedures so if i can upload my sale agreement which is in pdf or send to any email who can help me. i'm from bangalore property is is anekal taluk, ichangur.
i just want to know if the sale agreement correct and no problem to proceed. 
they asked 4-5 months time for full settlement. 
Thanking You 
Punith N
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
Religion: Hindu
1. A sample sale agreement would be no help as every agreement has its won unique terms and condition.
2. In stead of sample feed engage a local lawyer and get the copy of agreement given by the buyer checked y the said local lawyer.
3. Do not take any decision on your own and depend on the advice of the local lawyer.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
12832 Answers
166 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) better contact a local lawyer 

2) get sale  deed  vetted by him on payment of his legal fees then take decision whether to sell the property or not 

3) don't upload the sale deed here as any member of public can access it when he visits this website unless you have marked it private 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45520 Answers
2676 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Yes, you can send the contents or scanned copy of the sale agreement to this portal and can get the opinion.
You can take the email id of any lawyer from the admin team of this portal for personal consultation too. 
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
35701 Answers
387 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

A. You can select any advocate in this forum through contact admin.

B. Generally, the following observation has to be made viz.,
    1. Indemnity Clause in Sale Agreement
    2. Mode of payment: It is always the buyer who has to decide that how he is going to pay the sale consideration amount whether by Cash /Cheque/ Demand Draft and the same has to be agreed by the seller.
    3.Delivery of the possession: The possession of the immovable property will be transferred to the purchaser by the vendor once the registration process is completed. A clause in the sale deed must state when there will be actual delivery of the possession.
    4. Right to Call off the deal

As a buyer you should reserve the right to call off the deal under certain circumstances without being penalized financially. Some of these circumstances are as follows

(a) If Seller fails to provide legal/statuatory property documents required by the Buyer

(b) If the Buyer find out any legal defect in property before execution of sale deed

(c) If Buyer’s home loan is rejected by bank due to some legal/statutory issue in property/property documents

(d) If the seller fail to provide all original documents at the time of execution of sale deed. You may check my post on List of Documents required for Property Purchase

(e) If the seller fail to provide vacant possession of property at the time of execution of sale deed

5.Original documents: Once the property gets registered under the registration act all the original documents of the sold property to be hand over by the seller to the purchaser. All the statutory rights along with ownership, possession, title, interest will get vested in favour of the purchaser.(Sources Internet)
B.T. Ravi
Advocate, Bangalore
833 Answers
56 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Uploading of files are not done in this site,

2. You can send a lonk where we can go to check the agreement,

3. It will be prudent on your part to engage a local lawyer to deal with the matter since it is a matter involving hige amount of money.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18493 Answers
448 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You should get the sale agreement vetted by a lawyer before you sign it. 

2. You can engage anyone from this portal for the purpose. 
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Take the help of a local lawyer to check and proceed further.
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1633 Answers
107 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer