• Do we have right in the property

My grandfather are 3 brothers and they had one home in ancestral property till today no one has made any will house is still on my grandfather mother name, except my grandfather other 2 of this brothers stays there only now my grandfather has passed away and only his brothers and family are staying there. Do we have any right on the property. If yes by which law?
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Delhi, Delhi
Hi, yes you have the right in the property file a suit for partition through your father you will get your share.

yes you have right to claim your father share in grandfather property

Since the house is registered in the name of your great grand mother, and your grand father has passed away, your father can claim his share therein by filing a suit for partition.

yes your father  can claim share in property standing in name of your great grand mother . on death of your grand father his share in house would devolve on his legal heirs. your father can file suit for partition