• Rcr

Sir,i had applied for RCR vith Husbahd ,my advocate says  "you will soon get RCR with husband "but if than husband is not ready to accept me & live with me ?    The major problem was that my in laws says they don't want a baby girl,so they threw me from hospital on getting baby girl born?    But when i cased they all neglected marriage& said himself as already married person whose wife has aboded him since last 10 years.  So i m asking"can i live with him at in laws place with my efforts though he is not ready to keep me on getting RCR approved?"
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Surat, Gujarat
Religion: Hindu
yes why not file,complaint under Dv act and it that ask for residence order
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

3.5 on 5.0

i have already advised you telephonically . even if you obtain RCR order you cannot force your husband to stay with you . 

advised you to file DV case to claim right to stay in matrimonial home or alternative accommodation
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44259 Answers
2569 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

after getting RCR approved still you can force your husband to live with you, alternate remedy is available through DV act by which you can ask residence order,maintenance, etc through court & those orders an be enforce legally
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

3.9 on 5.0

In RCR proceedings no court can force a person to live with his/her spouse. If you want to live with your husband then move to court by filing a case for domestic violence and claim the right to entry in matrimonial home.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22966 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer