• Divorce case


I got married and its been just 13 months. After marriage i came to know that she was not loving me but she started torturing me with all the ways, she cut her hand, broke her hand just for simple things and there was nothing normal with us like husband and wife.
she also has major health issues from before itself and her parents dont support her much. Its like she is on her own. She just need me to be with her and earn money, she wouldn't let me meet my family either. I want to file a divorce, but dont know what could i do. Please help me how could i get this thing done what are the lawyer fee in Bangalore.

My email id: manojv_ge2@yahoo.com

Thanks & regards,
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
Religion: Hindu
dear client you are facing serious threat in case something wrong happens to her you will in fix position. first of you should creat defence for yourself in case of any mishappening. it is better to file divorce mutually if she agrees .for brief you may call me
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

go for a mutual divorce
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

1)your wife needs psychiatrist treatment . the diagnosis made by psychiatrist would not only help you in your wife treatment but the medical reports also help you in your court case .

2) you have made a bland statement that wife had major health issues before marriage . what were the health issues?  no details have been given 

3)if you want divorce contact local lawyer  from this website from bangalore . a s far as lawyer fees a re concerned you can meet them and discuss the fees to be paid by you for divorce case
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47914 Answers
2844 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. The conduct of your wife amounts to mental cruelty which entitles you to file for divorce. If there were health issues faced by her before marriage then it may be taken as an additional ground subject to the nature of ailment. 

2. Many Bangalore based lawyers are on this site. You may contact them to inquire about the legal fee.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer