- As you have mentioned that you have filed a case for cruelty against your wife , it means you filed Divorce case on the ground of Cruelty.
- It is not cleared that your wife has also filed cases against you as well.
- If, you will not appeared in your filed case , then the case will be dismissed , and it would benefited to your wife.
- Further, if your wife has also filed cases against you in the court of law, then the Court will pass Ex-Parte order against you and will issue warrant against you in criminal case , if any filed by your wife.
- Leaving your house is not permanent solution , better appear before the court and informed the court , that you have left your house due to continue threatening for life . You should lodge your complaint before the police of your area for the said threatening .
- Since, you are in touch of her , then you should resolve your problem through concilation and Mutual divorce.
Good luck and dont forget to rating positively.