• Police keeps asking money

Hello sir/madam,
I had a problem of married women forcing me to have sex with her. We did had sex 4 times on mutual consent. Later I realised what I am doing was wrong and stopped myself meeting her. But she kept forcing me to meet her and have sex by blackmailing that she will tell my sister about us. So I went to police and they helped me to come out this problem. New problem now, the PSI Constable who helped me keep asking money once in two months. I already gave 50000 to him when he solved the problem. 
How to stop the psi asking money. I fear that if I don’t give he might threaten me with that women is here complaining about you.
Asked 2 years ago in Criminal Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

17 Answers


Make a recording or collect an evidence as and when he demands any amount of money. 

You can lodge a complaint against him if he again and again ask for money. 




Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17870 Answers
344 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

No need to make further payment 


2) record his. demands 


3)complain against constable to police commissioner 

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
84937 Answers
5618 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You can file a Police FIR (with the SP office), requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like cheating, threatening, extortion, intimidation, fraud, breach of trust etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting documents.

2. IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet. The said Person may come down for settlement.

Hemant Agarwal
Advocate, Mumbai
5570 Answers
25 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you can make a complaint of the PSI before the higher authorities but your secret (sex with a married lady) can be revealed in such case,

what is the status of said woman?

Suneel Moudgil
Advocate, Panipat
2353 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

See if they ask for.moeny now get them.trapped by Anti corruption beaureau by getting them caught red handed. As there is no other way to punish and stop paying for this corruption.

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25518 Answers
149 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You are making one mistake after another. I wonder when there is no FIR registered against you then how could the Police helped you.

2. The PSI only took you for ride and hence do not make any payment to her.

3. if there is complaint lodged with Police then not much more is to be done unless fresh threats occurs when you need to lodge complaint afresh.

4. Do not communicate with the PSI anymore. 

5. DO not worry as adultery is no more a crime and since the lady is married she can not raise complaint of sex of promise of marriage. 

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
22515 Answers
366 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Complain to ACB.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21452 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Lodge a complaint with the commissioner of police regarding the harassment done by the Police Constable also do not disclose that earlier you had paid him money.

Swarnarka Chowdhury
Advocate, Mysore
1878 Answers
5 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You should have not given such illegal gratification.  You can complain to the senior officers till commissioner of police against him.  You can also approach court against him

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
24936 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Approach the vigilance and narrate the matter in detail then they may arrange a trap for the said public servant and with the help of vigilance he can be trapped so approach the vigilance and present a complaint before them

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19012 Answers
31 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Next time when the police is demanding the money, you may lay a trap agaisnt him by informing the DVAC police about this demand for bribe and get him caught red handed while giving him the money as advised by the vigilance and anti corruption police.

You cannot escape the menace by any other mode because the said police will not realise until he is taught a proper lesson.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
75052 Answers
1263 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir,

Better file a suit for permanent injunction against her restraining her from interfering with your personal life. Further you may approach the High Police Officers or High Court to solve the problem from police.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Advocate, Bangalore
6017 Answers
331 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Dont give him any money and record your conversation. He will not pester you if you refuse. If he does something then file a complaint before a magistrate.


Rahul Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
13220 Answers
48 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can give a complaint against the PSI to the vigilance department after recording the calls where he is been asking you for money.

Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
5820 Answers
88 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Don't give any money to any one. Lodge the complaint with Commissioner of police. contact local lawyer, who can help you in this regard.

G Suresh
Advocate, Chennai
394 Answers
5 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

If you had consulted an Advocate before approaching the Police for your problem then it would be a good remedy. Anyways now try getting in touch with an Advocate. Tell the Advocate about all your problem with women and the PSI. Next time whenever the PSI asks money then tell him to come and collect at your Advocate's office. I am sure that PSI will not dare to come to an Advocate's office to collect the money. If still your problem does not solve then directly contact Police Commissioner personally or e-mail, etc and convey your problem then they will take strict action against that corrupt PSI. If still your issue does not solve then file a case against that corrupt PSI with the help of an Advocate. 

Sharath Raj A N
Advocate, Bangalore
5 Answers

Not rated

Dear Client 

Tell him straight forward that you have paid him enough for his service and will not give any money in future but it should be said politely and if he still ask you for money then

You can make complaint about that police officer for taking bribe from you by recording his calls in which he ask you to give money and after recording you can file the complaint.


Mohit Kapoor
Advocate, Rohtak
10688 Answers
7 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer