Please be advised as follows:
1. You can file the divorce petition under Section 11 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
2. In terms of the alimony and maintenance you can plead in your petition for the plot that you have mentioned above. However the exact alimony you will get depends upon the income and asset/property value of your husband.
3. Courts in the recent past have also looked on the fact that whether the wife is earning or not in order to decied the alimony.
4. If your husband is earning close to 80 thousand per month then the chances are you might get around 25 percentage of his salary as per the latest Supreme Court ruling.
5. The court aims to put the wife at equal footing with the husband in case husband leaves her after divorce.
Please get in touch through email or call in case of query. In case you need any help let me know.