• IPC 341,323,406,420 section

We have recivied arrest warrant from Jharkhand Court for above cases. now we are in Bangalore.

is there any chance that case gets resolved without going to Jharkhand. or if we go to Jharkhand what will be the punishment

is there any chance that we may come out of the case with fine?

please advice
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Bengaluru, Karnataka
Religion: Hindu
 He will have to be present in the court and apply for bail. Since warrant has been issued by the court you have to proceed for securing bail . get an advocate from there.
You can not resolve it without going there .
The offences charged are bailable and he  will get bail, go there get an advocate before the next date and once bail is granted think about a settlement with the opposite party  if possible  to resolve it.
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1515 Answers
134 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

It is necessary to attend the court because here the court issued the warrant against the accused person. Also file a regular bail application before the court. After the bail try to settle the matter through adalath .It is the best method to resolve the matter in a speedy manner.  
Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
2768 Answers
47 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. The case cannot be resolved unless the court pronounces its final judgement. If an arrest warrant has been issued against you then you should apply for bail to pre-empt your arrest. 

2. The accused does not have to personally appear in the court at the time of hearing. His lawyer's presence shall suffice.

3. The bail can be obtained only from the court which has issued the warrant.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

file anticipatory bail petition before High Court or session court through counsel u/s 438 of Cr.P.C. personal presence is not required.

the medical documents should be annexed with the bail petition. 
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4856 Answers
221 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer