Purchase loan having mortgage loan
I am planning to buy house which already having mortgage loan from Union bank of 15 lakhs. Owner mentioning all EMIs are clear but loan is pending.
Area - Maikal Banda, Lal Darwaza, Hyderabad
Below xerox documents are provided by owner:
1. Link document - having details about previous owner having house from 1969
2. EC from 2006 - the time current owner purchased the house
3. Sale deed - 2006
4. Property Tax Receipt last year. Searched online, its pending for this year and owner ready to pay
5. Electricity bill
6. His Aadhar card and Ration card copy
7. Union bank loan sanction copy
Please advice if buying this house is good option or not. And that also through home loan, and in that case, is union bank convenient option? If we buy then what type of agreement to be done.
Asked 3 months ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Telangana
EMI clear means loan is taken in 2018 and till this time, the emis are clear. Loan is pending and hence originals are with bank. Do I need to take any documents from bank?
Also what do u mean by "seek inspection of original documents of title"
Asked 3 months ago