1. This is the 2nd marriage for both of you and probably no body, in normal course, will agree to marry you two, if you take divorce for the 2nd time. So, it is the last chnce for both of you to rear a family as normal human beings,
2. You should try to give marriage a chance to survive,
3. However, if you still want to terminate the relationship, then discuss with each other and go for MCD with acceptable amount of compensation since contested divorce will take years to be disposd off,
4. However, if she does not agre for MCD, then file a divorce petition on theground of cruelty also claming that it is her business to marry and take divorce against maintenance/compenstion as she did in hervearlier marriage,
5. Engage an experience local lawyer having expertise in this field.