• Fraud, cheating, etc.

Dear sir,

I  have given or invested in  M/s. Palenge digital marketing solutions (india) limited
. Director (D  : 03324545  rajesh juneja ,03570618  ashutosh pyasi , 05281568  ajay juneja   Amounting to Rs. 4,00,000/- in July 2014 with there business plan  through franchise modal as unit Franchise  (agreement still  not signed because agreement is full company  side ). company still not started that business model which they shows at the time of business proposal plan  and They have changed there core business  plan  .  now It is near to one year said company intention is doubtful and try to force into unlawful activities.  Now we are request  to  company for  return our money they are denies  to return. .
Please help me what should I do and how I get my money. please guide proper law  complain, and cases...
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from New Delhi, Delhi
Religion: Hindu
You have the following options:
1)  Issue a legal notice to the company stating that they are not forthcoming with new proposal despite passage e of considerable period.  Hence demand the refund of money held by them with interest from the date of it beng lodged with them.
2) Approach consumer forum for deficiency of services and seek refund, cost for damages and mental agony along with interest for the amount held by them. 
3) Lodge a criminal complaint with the jurisdictional police for cheating and breach of trust as well as for misappropriating the money.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
35840 Answers
390 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. It was very puerile on your part to invest your money without executing the agreement. 

2. When you say that the company had a core business plan, which has since been changed, and you invested money in it, what documentary proof do you have to substantiate your claim?

3. How did you remit the money to the company?
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Querist
You may file a complaint against them before court or police regarding the fraud.

You may send a legal notice to them and claim your money back along with the interest within a week and after the notice if they are not ready to make the payment then you can file a civil suit for recovery against them before court. 
What are the conditions of agreement ?
Is there any written agreement? 
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4866 Answers
221 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

you have paid said amount without signing any contract. If you have any evidence about correspondence with the company and transaction of money into company's fund then you have enough evidence to file civil suit for recovery of money and concurrently file criminal case for forgery and mischief under IPC. 

Contact a lawyer and send him a legal notice for return of money, paid by you, in stipulated time. After lapse of time given in notice you should file civil suit and FIR against the company. 
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
5066 Answers
78 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

 send a legal notice demanding the money  and proceed with a recovery suit.
what documents you have to show the negotiation with them?Have you made them payment by cheque?
You should have entered into some sorts of an initial agreement before paying them.
engage an advocate and send legal notice.
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1515 Answers
134 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. First file a police complaint alleging that the Company has illegally cheated you,

2. After that file a Recovery Suit before the local civil Court for recovery of your invested amount with interest, damage and cost.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18520 Answers
449 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer