• Bedakhal of my daughter

Hello my name is arun, my sister is getting love married without my parents permission. now we want to bedakhal her from our family. what should we do.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from narela, Delhi
Religion: Hindu
is it self acquired or ancestral property of parents . please clarify
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
41494 Answers
2377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

It is for the father to decide whether he wants to disown her. if he has self acquired property he can disown her. The share in ancestral property cannot be disturbed..
Tulika Prakash
Advocate, Gurgaon
113 Answers
77 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

give  a notice for disonwment in a leading daily news paper provided the property is self acquired
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

3.5 on 5.0

The person in whom the ownership of property vests can disown her.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22896 Answers
618 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Querist
file a suit for deceleration before civil court. if the property is not ancestral then only she can be otherwise not from the property. or published the same in news papers it will be also useful.
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4641 Answers
210 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer