• Love affair

I had an affair with my housemaid and gave financial assistance in building her house which she promised to pay back later. Now she is denying to pay the money back and threatened to expose the affair to my wife and did the same. I am a government employee. My wife has almost lost her patience and is not ready to stay with me. She even threatens me to suicide. What should I do with the situation?
Asked in Civil Law from Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh
forget the money . take a transfer and get out of your maid clutches . beg forgiveness from your wife . take your wife to some psychiatrist

what does your wife wants now,is she interested in living with you or not,she has this problem with because of this issue or there is some other issue,kindly explain

please focus on your wife rather than the maid and money. you have been paying her money, in a way for your sexual gratification, not as a loan. best to forget the money. in case, she threatens to go to the police, you will need to take appropriate measures.
Tulika Prakash

You dug your own grave by having en extra marital affair with your wife. Now you have to prioritize either your wife or money that you lent to your maid. Sanity requires that you forget money and save your marriage. If your maid files a police complaint against you then you will be in deep trouble, more so as in view of the fact that you are a government servant.

Hi, i think it is better forget your money. and you have to pay for your mistake.

hello,  you should not think money, Forget it and try to get rid of all these.
Amit Tyagi
Advocate, Meerut